James W. Moore
Jimmy graduated with honors from the University of Georgia in 1986 with a B.B.A. degree in finance and received his J.D. degree from the University of Florida in 1989. Admitted to both the State Bar of Georgia and The Florida Bar, his primary practice areas include residential real estate, including REO and default services, and relocation. He manages the firm’s Woodstock office.
Mr. Moore is on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association (GRECAA), and served as President of GRECAA from 2008 – 2010. He is a member of the Real Property Section of the State Bar of Georgia and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia. He is a frequent seminar speaker in the real estate community on topics ranging from sales contracts to real estate trends and best practices.
Admitted to bar 1989, Georgia and Florida.
- University of Georgia Terry College of Business (B.B.A Cum Laude with Honors, 1986)
- University of Florida School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Property Section)
- The Florida Bar
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association; Board of Directors, Past President 2008-2010
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia