Steven S. Golden
Steven S. Golden was born in Newark, New Jersey. Steve graduated from the University of Georgia earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1989. He attended the John Marshall Law School where he graduated magna cum laude in 1992. Steve began his career as a title examiner in the record rooms at Fulton and Gwinnett counties. Prior to joining Campbell & Brannon, LLC, Steve was a partner at another prominent real estate law firm in Atlanta. He regularly lectures on current legal topics affecting the residential real estate community in the greater Atlanta area and was a contributor to the revision of Title Standards issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia.
Outside of the office, Steve enjoys spending time with his wife and children. His hobbies include fishing, hiking and travel.
Admitted to bar 1992, Georgia.
• University of Georgia (B.A. 1989)
• John Marshall Law School (J.D. 1992) – Magna Cum Laude, Salutatorian, Governor’s Intern
• State Bar of Georgia (Real Property Law Section)
• Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
• Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia
• Women’s Council of Realtors
• Worldwide ERC