Susanne O. Logan, Of Counsel
Formerly Susanne O. Torres
Susanne Logan, formerly Susanne Torres, received her law degree from UNC-Chapel Hill and began practicing law in Atlanta in 1980 at Troutman Sanders. She has practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and residential closings. She began her real estate practice at McCalla Raymer in the heyday of the RTC foreclosures. She has come full circle since then, having practiced independently in the 1990’s as a contract attorney for Campbell and Brannon, as well as other prestigious Atlanta law firms. Susanne was a partner at Logan & Torres, which merged into The Fryer Firm in 2006. Throughout her career, Susanne has represented lenders in the areas of foreclosure, bankruptcy and residential closings. Susanne has been of counsel since 2008 to Campbell & Brannon, with her own client base primarily in Midtown and Sandy Springs. Susanne’s interests include cooking, reading, gardening, wildlife preservation, nutrition, fitness, scuba diving and kayaking.
Born Elizabeth City, NC.
Admitted to bar 1980, Georgia.
- St. Mary’s Junior College, Raleigh NC (A.A. 1975)
- North Carolina State University (B.A. 1976)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D. 1980)
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Property Law Section)
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
- Licensed Realtor (1983-1986)
- Licensed Broker (1986-1991). Member, Executive Committee, Real Property Law Section, State Bar of Georgia (1993-1995)