Property Tax Appeal Service
Please note: Processing takes time. New appeal requests will not be accepted online after July 1st.
Or call our property tax consultants directly at:
Jacoby Elrod at 678-420-4394 or Evans Hale at 404-924-7040
Campbell and Brannon Tax Services, LLC is here to defend for the rights of the property owner and assist, where possible, in the reduction of property tax liability to the County and City Governments. We can reduce your tax liability by appealing the county’s appraised fair market value of your property. If the value is not reduced by the Board of Assessors (BOA) then Campbell and Brannon Property Tax Services, LLC will continue to appeal and represent you at the Boards of Equalization (BOE) or at arbitration.
Campbell and Brannon Tax Services, LLC is a full service firm, we can:
- File all appeal documents with the tax assessor on your behalf
- Collect, research and analyze market data to be used in the appeal
- Develop a reasonable and fair taxable value for your property
- Personally meet & negotiate with county tax assessors on your behalf
- Present evidence at the Boards of Equalization hearing
So…if you’re paying a lot in property taxes and want to appeal your property’s taxable value, if you want a competent real estate professional by your side, if you want experience working on your behalf, if you want to save and put money back in your pocket then don’t miss out on this opportunity, call or email us now. Stop paying more than your fair share of taxes and start saving today.
How to begin appeal process: