Additional Title Services
The following fees will apply if these additional services are required:
- Power of Attorney Plus Recording – $75.00
- REO Coordination Fee for Buyer – $150.00
- Courtesy Deed Preparation – $75.00
- Escrow Agreement & Administration of Escrow (not tax appeals) – $250.00-500.00
- Preparation of Encroachment/Easement Agreement plus Recording – $400.00
- Mail Away Package to Borrower – $200.00
- Mail Away Package to Seller – $150.00
- Subordination Agreement Handling – $150.00
- Second Mortgage Loan Closing – $250.00
- Separate Closing Time Fee charged to requesting party – $150.00
- Seller Short Sale Fee – $1,750.00
- Seller Post Closing Per Loan – $35.00
- Seller Payoff Handling Per Loan – $25.00
- Extensive Seller Title Clearance Fee – As Required
I. Recording and Transfer Taxes
- Recording Fees: $10.00 for the first page and $2.00 each additional page per document.
- Intangible Tax: $1.50 per five hundred dollars of the loan amount (round loan amount up to the nearest five hundred).
- Transfer Tax: $1.00 per thousand dollars of the sales price (round sales price up to the nearest thousand).
II. Wired Funds Requirement
Georgia Law O.C.G.A. §44-14-13 now requires that all funds for closings in excess of $5,000 be in the form of a wire. CASHIER’S CHECKS AND CERTFIED CHECKS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED. ALL FUNDS DUE FROM SELLER’S MUST BE WIRED. Please confirm the wire is sent to the correct closing location.