Camille Wright Brannon
Camille Brannon and Mike Campbell combined their expertise in real estate related transactions in 1998 to form the law firm of Campbell & Brannon. Camille’s practice focuses on all matters related to real estate acquisition, lending, investing and disposition representing a diversity of interests including lenders, developers, investors, buyers, sellers and agents. Additionally, she manages the tax appeal division of the firm.
Camille graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law where she was a member of the managing board of the Alabama Law Review and Order of the Coif (top 10% of the law school class). She began her career in the commercial real estate department of King & Spalding in Atlanta and began to focus her practice on residential real estate during the refinance boom of the early 1990’s.
Camille was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and is married and the mother of three teenage children. She is admitted to practice law in both Georgia and Alabama; is a member of the Real Estate Section of both the Georgia and American Bar Associations; and is a member and on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Real Estate Attorneys Association.
Born Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Admitted to bar 1986, Georgia and Alabama.
- University of Alabama (B.A. 1981)
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D. 1986)
- Law Review – Managing Board; Order of the Coif
- Farrah Order of Jurisprudence
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Estate Section)
- Alabama State Bar
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
- Board of Directors for Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorney’s Association