Wire fraud, email hacking and phishing attacks are on the rise! ONLY accept wiring instructions sent to you via our CertifID secure platform. NEVER respond to any emails that claim to contain revised wire transfer instructions, even if they appear to be sent by our company. Our instructions will NEVER change. Outgoing wires are also verified through CertifID.
Submit Your Earnest Money Deposit
Simple And Secure – Submit Your Earnest Money Deposit Online
We know how hectic your life can be. That’s why Campbell & Brannon continues to strive to be an innovator in the title industry.
Buyers can now submit their Earnest Money from their computer or mobile device instead of pulling out the checkbook. All you need is your routing number and account number.
Note: This is an ACH transfer and NOT a wire credit. An ACH credit will not be available for 10 days. If your closing is within the next 10 days do not send Earnest Money through this system as this payment method is not for immediate credit.
All funds over $10,000 must be wired. Please contact your closing office for information on how to wire.
We must have your contract to process your payment. Prior to sending your payment, please send your contract HERE – EMAIL US!
By clicking the button below, you are transferring to Earnestly by Payload.
The timing of your earnest money payment is generally stated in your contract. In most cases, earnest money is due simultaneously with, or shortly after, the contract is signed by both buyer and seller.
Typically, earnest money is held by a third party called an “escrow agent” or “escrow holder.” The escrow holder may be a real estate office, a closing attorney’s office, or any other party designated in the contract.
Buyers may require manual verification for the following reasons:
• A buyer did not use his or her legal first or last name.
• A buyer recently moved so the system cannot match the address provided with the address on public record.
• A buyer mistyped their name, address or SSN.
• A buyer provides ITIN instead of SSN.
• A non-valid document was uploaded like an expired driver’s license, nonofficial form of ID or identification document containing a blurry photo.
No. Do not send closing funds via this platform as they will not be available in time for closing and could result in a closing delay. All closing funds over $5000 must be wired. Funds less than $5000 can also be paid by check at closing.
Most buyers will be verified by providing basic information such as:
• Last four digits of their Social Security Number (SSN)
• Current address
• Legal first and last name If the above information does not satisfy our verification score, then a buyer will provid their full SSN. For the less-than-10% of buyers whose full SSN does not satisfy the verification process, our system will ask for a valid form of identification. These are: U.S. passport, State-issued I.D, U.S. driver’s license Finally, if automatic verification is not possible we can manually verify.