- 1. Settlement Fee: $775.00
- 2. Title Examination: $200.00.
- 3. Title Insurance: Quotes for Owner’s and Lender’s Title Insurance policy premiums may be obtained using the online rate calculators available here or by contacting our offices directly.
- 4. Insured Closing Protection Letter: $35.00-$50.00. For closings in excess of $2,000,000, please call our offices for all fee quotes.
- 5. Document Preparation: $75.00
Purchase (cash) or Refinance Transactions
- 1. Settlement Fee: $675.00
- 2. Title Examination: $200.00
- 3. Title Insurance: Quotes for Owner’s Title Insurance policy premiums, or in the case of a refinance, for Lender’s Title Insurance policy premiums may be obtained using the online rate calculators available here or by contacting our offices directly.
- 5. Insured Closing Protection Letter: $35.00-$50.00.
- 6. Document Preparation: $75.00 (refinance) and $50.00 (cash purchase)
The fees quoted contemplate that we will be the issuing agent for any title insurance policy (or policies) insuring title associated with this transaction. If you elect not to purchase an owner’s title insurance policy, we reserve the right to increase the fees charged on the transaction to adequately reflect the attorney and paralegal’s time spent, or to decline to close the transaction altogether.
Additional Title Services
The following fees will apply if these additional services are required:
- Power of Attorney Plus Recording – $75.00
- REO Coordination Fee for Buyer – $150.00
- Courtesy Deed Preparation at Closing – $75.00
- Escrow Agreement & Administration of Escrow (not tax appeals) – $250.00-$500.00
- Preparation of Encroachment/Easement Agreement plus Recording – $400.00
- Mail Away Package to Borrower – $200.00
- Mail Away Package to Seller – $150.00
- Subordination Agreement Handling – $150.00
- Second Mortgage Loan Closing – $250.00
- Separate Closing Time Fee charged to requesting party – $150.00
- Seller Short Sale Fee – $1,750.00
- Seller Post Closing Per Loan – $35.00
- Seller Payoff Handling Per Loan – $25.00
- Extensive Seller Title Clearance Fee – As Required
Recording and Transfer Taxes
- 1. Recording Fees: $10.00 for the first page and $2.00 each additional page per document. (Additional fees may apply in those counties utilizing e-recording).
- 2. Intangible Tax: $1.50 per five hundred dollars of the loan amount (round loan amount up to the nearest five hundred).
- 3. Transfer Tax: $1.00 per thousand dollars of the sales price (round sales price up to the nearest thousand).
Wired Funds Requirement
Georgia Law O.C.G.A. §44-14-13 now requires that all funds for closings in excess of $5,000 be in the form of a wire. CASHIER’S CHECKS AND CERTIFIED CHECKS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED. ALL FUNDS DUE FROM SELLERS MUST BE WIRED. Please confirm the wire is sent to the correct closing location.