Campbell & Brannon is no longer accepting new 2019 tax appeals that have not yet been filed with the county. If you need to file an appeal, please do so directly on the Tax Assessor’s website by end of the day on August 2nd.
Campbell & Brannon’s Tax Services Division is committed to protecting your rights as a property owner and assisting in reducing your tax liability to County and City Governments. We do so by appealing the county’s appraised fair market value of your property. If the value of your property is not reduced by the Boards of Assessors (BOA), then we will continue to appeal and represent you at the Boards of Equalization (BOE).
Regardless of whether your appeal is at the BOA or BOE level, your Campbell & Brannon tax consultant will provide a comprehensive data report that details why the county appraised value of your property should be reduced. If your appeal is forwarded to the BOE, then one of our property tax consultants will personally represent you at the tax appeal hearing.
As a full-service firm, we have the ability to:
- File your property tax return and meet all deadlines
- File all appeal documents with the tax assessor on your behalf
- Collect, research and analyze market data to be used in the appeal
- Personally meet and negotiate with county tax assessors on your behalf
- Present evidence at the Board of Equalization tax appeal hearing
Applications must be received by the county by Friday, August 2nd, 2019.
All appeal clients must read and acknowledge our our Property Tax Appeal Agreement .
You may contact us at any time with questions.